Does Bad Things Guy vs Mr Plushy.Mini Script

 





We open at a Children's Playground where we see Junior playing with a Giant Thomas the Tank Engine Plush only for him to drop it down the slide while he's at the playground he rushes to the end to see that his giant Thomas plush didn't come out the other end of the slide 


Jr: What Happened to My Thomas Plush CHEF PEEPEE can you pls Go Get it for me!!!


Chef PeePee: No Jr why don't you go get that yourself 


Jr: what if I get trapped down there 


Chef PeePee: Junior you f****** idiot it's a slide you're not going to get trapped down there I promise 


Jr: I don't know Chef pee pee if my Thomas got trapped down there then I might too 


Chef PeePee: God fine Junior I'll go look for your Thomas plush Chef pee pee goes down the slide only to see that it's not there 


Chef PeePee walks back up and asks Junior 


Chef PeePee: are you sure you threw it down this slide Junior 


Jr: yeah I'm 100% sure that it was this slide just like how I'm sure that the sun is a planet 


Chef PeePee: you know maybe I should call the cops to investigate this 


Chef PeePee calls Does Bad Things Guy thinking that he's Brooklyn guy only for does bad things guy to answer the phone pretending to be his Brother 


Does Bad Things Guy: Hello what you need


Chef PeePee: officer I need you to help look for My Masters Son's Plushy here at the Park


DBTG: Alright I'll be on my way 


Does bad things guy proceeds to run over to the park pretending to be Brooklyn guy


DBTG: Aight what seems to be the problem 


Chef PeePee: Junior you go explain it 


Jr: My Thomas plush fell down the slide and didn't come out the other end 


Does Bad Things Guy: Huh that's Odd I should probably investigate that cuz I'm a Totally Legit Cop don't worry kid I'll find out what happened to that plushie by tomorrow 


Jr: THANK YOU SO MUCH OFFICER!!!!!!


We cut tonight time where does bad things guy stole one of jeffy's Plushies and decides to throw it down the slide and go down with it to see what happens does bad things guy immediately lands in a Sewer System 


DBTG: what the hell just happened well whatever I got to get the kid his stupid f****** plush back so I can play the role of my brother properly because that's what he would do and I don't want people realizing that I'm not my brother does bad things guy walks down a little bit only to find a chair with the Thomas plushie that Junior dropped earlier tied down does bad things guy picks it up and says 


DBTG: well that's weird don't know how I ended up in a sewer system well I should probably get out of here 


Only for does bad things guy to realize that there is something chasing after him an Old Man Covered in Plushies starts to rush towards does bad things guy who does bad things guy tries to out speed and run back to the part of the slide only for Mr Plushy to pin does bad things guy down to the ground and brings him to the bounce house part of his domain where his puppet form shows up and says 


Mr Plushy: Hello Kids today I caught a meanie head trass passer what's wrong with him you might ask well he's a grown up and I don't like grown ups very much and we all know what I like to do with grown ups that's Right we kill them


Despite being Tied Up Does Bad Things Guy manages to break out of the ropes fairly easily and rips off the tape 


Does Bad Things Guy: NOT SO FAST ASSHOLE!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHAT THE F*** YOU'VE DONE BUT ONE THING'S FOR SURE YOU'RE GOING TO LOOK AMAZING ON MY WALL OF DEAD BODIES 


Mr Plushy: oh Seriously I've killed grown ups like you plenty of times no grown up has ever successfully defeated me 


Does Bad Things Guy: well you're about to be proven wrong 


FIGHT!!!


Does Bad Things Guy pulls out his Saw and Mr Plushy counters it with his Chainsaw 


Mr Plushy: I see you came prepared grown up but it's not going to save you 


Does Bad Things Guy: oh I came more than just prepared besides if someone's going to kill everyone it's going to be me not you 


Does Bad Things Punches Mr Plushy in the Face only for Mr Plushy to change the environment into the endless Slide where Mr plushie is chasing does bad things guy 


Does Bad Things Guy: What the fuck is this Slide Endless?!???!?? 


After does bad things guy manages to outspeed Mr plushie in the endless slide Mr plushie decides to change the domain back to the sewage tunnel from earlier that does bad thing guy landed in where Mr Plushy Does Bad Things Guy looks at Mr plushie trying to chase after him again but this time he just stands there rather than trying to run away and Pulls out his Saw when Mr Plushy runs towards he grabs his Drill Only for Does Bad Things Guy to also Grabs his Drill & say "oh hey I can do that too" Does Bad Things Guy and Mr Plushys drills Clash only for Mr plushies to pierce does bad things guys shoulder Does Bad Things Guy Manages to Break Free and says 


Does Bad Things Guy: I just had enough of your shit right now 


Mr Plushy: same with you grown up 


Mr Plushy then changes the domain back to the ball pit 


Does Bad Things Guy: oh great not this shit again 


Does Bad Things Guy pulls out his drill once more and he sees Mr plushie in his puppet form and drills through his head 


Does Bad Things Guy: well I'm glad that's over wait what?!?!?!!



As he sees Mr plushie now in his old man form crawling outside of the ball pit 


Mr Plushy: that was a puppet you fool though I will admit you did stab my hand but it's not enough to beat me 


Does Bad Things Guy: Oh Yeah we'll see about that 


Mr Plushy then proceeds to Grab Does Bad Things Guy ties him up again and hops in his Kiddie Car ready to run over does bad things guy only for him to notice that the car did zero damage 


Mr Plushy (in his head) : how can this be is there finally a grown up that can beat me impossible I have control over this domain but never in my life have I ever seen any of my grown up victims fight back this much oh well he's probably just lucky- as does bad things guy rushes towards Mr plushie and pins him to the ground and starts throwing haymakers in his face Mr Plushy then changes the Domain to an Abandoned Amusement Park where he has does bad things guy tied up on a track of a roller coaster which he's writing in which is about to run over does bad things guy but once again does bad things guy manages to survive being ran over by the roller coaster but is somewhat badly damaged 


Does Bad Things Guy: Goddamnit now you really made me pissed off 


Mr Plushy: I don't understand this is my domain I have full control and I kill grown ups like you for breakfast so why won't you die!!!!


Does Bad Things Guy: well two can play at that game chud DOMAIN EXPANSION


Mr Plushy looks at does bad things guy somewhat confused expecting something to happen only for does bad things guy to quickly Rush up with his saw And try to stab Mr Plushy only for Mr Plushy to teleport behind him and tries stab does bad things guy with his drill only for does bad things guy to immediately Dodge it right as he notices 


Mr plushie proceeds to teleport circles around does bad things guy only for does bad things guy to finally grab Mr plushie by the neck 


For once Mr plushie is actually scared and says


Mr Plushy: Impossible how can I be defeated by a grown up 


Does Bad Things Guy then proceeds to drill through Mr Plushies Head finally ending him once and for all as Mister plushie screams out in pain now feeling the same pain that he has brought across grown ups for the many years Does Bad Things Guy then immediately rips The Thomas Plushie off of Mr Plushies Corpse and grabs his corpse and is immediately teleported outside of Mr plushies domain 


Does Bad Things Guy Carries Mr plushies dead body behind him as well as also holding the Thomas plushie that he said he would give back to Junior he then goes to Junior's house and drops it off in Jr's room while he's sleeping before quickly running off to the Secret Door 

and pinning Mr plushies corpse to his wall of corpses and taking a photo 


The Winner is Does Bad Things Guy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlackDinoRangers Blogs: Darth Vader vs Adam Prediction Blog

Toa Tahu vs Furno